Sunday 27 September 2009

Questionaire Evaluation

From my questionaire i managed to gain information as to what my target age group are interested in within TV drama. In addition to this, i founf that the most popular childrens TV dramas at the moment are: Tracy Beaker and Doctor Who, from this information i can assess that children enjoy both fantasy and real life within their programmes of choice. Furthermore, i founf that the most popular genre in itself were Drama and Comedy, again a wide spectrum. Within an actual opening the favourite aspect was On Screen Action, helping me within my planning and the choices i am going to have to make in order to create my piece. As for favourite character and setting, Schools and 'human' characters were chosen as the favourite. Lastly, my target audience aged from 7-12 mainly prefer it when real life issues are presented within TV drama, again helping me within my planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment