Wednesday 10 February 2010

First attempt- photoshop

This is one of my first attempts regarding photoshop editing. I took an image of Jonny Depp from the internet (my images within my coursework will be original) and, similar to the image of Amber i layered it onto a color of choice and added text. Within the piece of text, i added a 'shadow' to make it look more appealing. I will use all of these factors within my ancillary tasks.

However, in order to improve i will need to layer more characters onto my production- therefore providing the target audience with an appealing magazine/dvd cover. Furthermore, the color is too dark, and therefore distracts the audience from the main image. In addition to this, the white box underneath the text looks fairly unprofessional, and in the future i will layer the text straight onto the image.

Good points include, the image in general, i feel that it is a successful image- which looks professional. Furthermore, i like how the image fades into the background, and if this was my ancillary task i would layer the other characters on top- role- wise e.g. main character.




No comments:

Post a Comment