Thursday 11 June 2009

First Blog- 11th June

In lesson today we discussed our options for year 13 coursework. Out of all the briefs, i have decided to choose either brief 6 which is a selection of materials relating to childrens TV drama- this is because i have knowledge of TV drama from year 12 and this would aid me in my development of coursework. The other idea that i may be choosing is brief 10 which consists of a short film (5 minutes), this is because of my past experiences of film making- a thriller opening, and i feel that the brief is extremely open to creativity and new concepts/ideas.

Furthermore, i am going to include a link to my final piece from last year so i can refer back to it in the future. Comparing my new coursework, developments and the transitions from working as a group of 4 to individually.

http://sophiehogan.blogspot.com/2009/04/final-piece-class-evaluation.html

No comments:

Post a Comment